Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By visiting this website you accept, and agree to, the Terms & Conditions below. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Purchases can be paid using the following secure payments methods: Paypal, Switch, MasterCard, Solo, Visa, Delta & Visa Electron
The currencies displayed on this website are: GBP, USD, EUR. All prices are quoted in GBP.
Payments made with currencies other than GBP will be converted by the payment method company to equal the value of the goods on this website in GBP, at that date of purchase.
If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, Import Duty, Taxes and other fees may be charged. It is the buyers responsibility to research and pay for these. It is the Buyers liability to understand these charges and what is due prior to purchase, we do not control third party taxes and dues.
Items will not be dispatched until full payment is made.
Product Specifications & Application
The specifications published on this website are accurate at the time of publishing to the best of our knowledge. Any errors or inconsistencies with these specifications should be report to us (StockHound Ltd) for clarification prior to purchasing. There may be small manufacturing variations of size, shade of colour and other specifications. If the item received has been deemed unsuitable because of a manufacturing variation or the variation is severe and may be deemed "wrong" please see the Wrong / Faulty / Damaged section of these terms & conditions. We will resolve any issue to the best of our ability.
All components should be fitted by an experienced fitter, StockHound Ltd cannot be held liable to damage caused by the component or to the component due to the wrong installation method by the fitter. If the item is deemed Wrong / Faulty / Damaged please see the "Faulty Goods" section of these terms & conditions.
The majority of items will be delivery by Royal Mail, for more valuable or larger orders a courier may be used. The delivery times of the courier will be equal or less than those selected by the buyer at checkout.
We will aim to dispatch goods within 1 working day of purchase (not including weekend days).
If you have not received your items please contact us. We will investigate the issue and contact you. Items may be lost or delayed in the post, UK orders not received after 2 weeks of payment will be deemed "lost in post" and 3 weeks for International orders. If the item has been deemed lost we will arrange for a redelivery or refund.
We (StockHound Ltd) will not be held liable whatsover for delays with delivery or the consequences of such a delay.
The Buyer is fully responsible for ensuring that a correct delivery address is provided at checkout, and, that any changes to this address are made known to us (StockHound Ltd) prior to dispatch in writing via email. Any costs to redeliver to a differing address will be met by the Buyer.
Orders may be cancelled up until the goods have been dispatched with written confirmation via email. If the goods have been dispatched please submit a return form in the return section.
If for any reason you are not happy with the products you received we offer a 14 day return policy from the day you received the products, please visit our returns section to submit a return form. The return postage cost will be paid by the customer unless the products received are Wrong / Damaged / Faulty in which case see the Wrong / Damaged / Faulty Goods section of these terms & conditions. Once the returned items have been received a refund will be sent providing the goods are in the condition received by the customer, only the cost of the item will be refunded (not including the postage cost). Refunds will be sent within 2 working days.
- • If you would like to exchange the items for another please visit our returns section and submit a return form. Once we have received the goods we will refund you the cost of the item providing they are in the condition as received. You can make a new purchase of the correct items anytime or you may wait until we have refunded you for the cost of the original goods. Refunds will be sent within 2 working days once we have received and inspected the goods.
Wrong / Damaged / Faulty Goods
- • If the items you received are wrong, damaged or faulty please visit our returns section and submit a form. A photo of the goods may be required. We will rearrange the delivery of the correct items once the goods have been deemed Wrong / Damaged / Faulty. We reserve the right to request the goods to be returned and inspected in which case the postage will be paid by StockHound Ltd.
Availability & Delivery Time
- • Occasionally there may be a delay in the time you will receive the goods. We will contact you of any delays and you may cancel the order. The order will be dispatched as soon as possible. if you ordered multiple items we will dispatch the available goods, they may arrive separately to the delayed goods.
- • For orders that are out of stock we will contact the customer immediately informing them of the delay and an estimated delivery date. The customer may cancel the order or swap for an alternative item, the difference in price of the alternative item will be refunded or paid. If an amount is owed by the customer the goods will not be dispatched until this is paid.
- • For custom orders there may be a slight delay of 1-3 working days dispatch time depending on the size of the order. For orders which may exceed this dispatch time we will contact the customer informing them of the delay.
- • We shall not be liable for consequential damages or expenses including, but not limited to: lost income, third party claims, lost income, profits and damages.
- • We are not liable for any delays with orders. You may cancel the order up until when the goods have been dispatched, if the goods have been dispatched you will have to submit a return form found in the returns section. If the goods are delayed in transit we shall not be held liable, please see the delivery information section for more information.
Privacy & Disclaimer
- • Details received are confidential and will never be passed on to any other organisation without the customers consent unless ordered to do so by law. You will never receive phone calls as a result from ordering from StockHound Ltd by third parties or other organisations unless the customers consent was given or the communication will help the customer or improve the business transaction. Infrequent emails or direct mail may be sent to customers with a purchase history, however an unsubscribe feature will clearly be highlighted on any email correspondence to allow the customer to opt out. Email addresses will never be sent on or sold to any third parties.
- • We value our customers opinions. If you have any questions concerning our Terms & Conditions do not hesitate to contact us here.