3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Safety Glasses, Blue/Grey frame, Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog, i/O Grey Lens, SF407SGAF-BLU EU
3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Safety Glasses SF407SGAF BLU EU, features include a blue/grey frame, Scotchgard™ anti-fog, I/O light grey lens and comprises of a rimless lens and wide flexible temple arms for solid side protection. These glasses have a modern sporty look and can also be used in combination with ear defenders.
Temples also feature 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology (PDT) which allows the safety spectacle temples to naturally adjust to individual’s head sizes giving wearers a secure and comfortable fit and reduces slippage from head movements. Soft, adjustable nose pads for even greater personalisation of fit. 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times. These glasses are suitable for a number of applications and are essential eyewear protective equipment for keeping safe in certain hazardous environments.
Features and Benefits
• Safety glasses with 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology for a comfortable fit Wraparound design to improve the security of fit and provide slipping
• Get added comfort over the ears with padded temple touchpoints
• Soft adjustable nose pads for even greater personalisation of fit
• Temple arms in a bold colour for an infusion of style
• Lightweight design of 19g
• 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating provides superior anti-fog and anti-scratch properties, complying with K&N marking requirements of EN166
• Wide flexible temple arms for solid side protection and popular to be used in combination with ear defenders
• Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA and UVB rays
• Indoor/Outdoor Gray lens helps reduce brightness and glare when working either outside or inside
Safety goggles and safety glasses offer great eye protection and safety in the following areas:
• General assembly
• Inspection work
• Light duty maintenance and repair
What are the potential eye hazards at work?
There are a number of potential eyes hazards that require eye protection, these include: Radiation (Visible light, heat or infrared radiation or lasers).
Projectiles (Dust, concrete, metal, wood and plastic).
Chemicals (Splashes and fumes)
Blood borne pathogens from blood or body fluids
Can prescription glasses be used as Safety Glasses?
These two are not the same, safety glasses provide optimal protection for your eyes on your job. Safety glasses are generally made from different materials or different thicknesses in order to withstand the impact of flying objects or hazardous materials.
Prescription lenses in normal glasses have a primary objective to correct vision and provide little to no protection from hazardous materials.
Why choose 3M?
3M are a trusted name in personal protective equipment, supplying everything from overalls to respirators. Whatever the challenges of your workplace, or demands of your application, 3M provides dependable and safe PPE solutions to suit your needs.