3M Fahrenheit Safety Goggles
From 3M, the Fahrenheit safety goggles are a lightweight and versatile solution to eye protection in the workplace. With an anti-scratch and anti-mist lens, the goggles assure an excellent field of view. The goggles have a soft PVC crystal frame with a wide support area to enhance comfort. Specific channels on the side of the frame can accommodate the temples of prescription frames. The model fits well with prescription glasses, disposable respirators and half-mask respirators.
The goggles are specifically designed to be used with tear-off folies in extreme dirty surroundings, and feature a neoprene headband for good chemical resistance and easy cleaning. They also feature indirect ventilation for improved circulation, comfort and reduced fogging in hot/humid conditions.
With wide nylon comfortable elastic strap for easy adjustability, these 3M goggles are a versatile addition to your protective equipment and are suitable to meet a variety of health and safety compliance.
Features and Benefits
• Soft crystal frame goggles with a wide support area all around the face to enhance comfort
• Specific channel on the side of the frame to accommodate the temple of prescription frames
• Model fits well with prescription glasses
• Special neoprene headband for good chemical resistance and easy cleaning
• Sealed version to protect against liquid droplets and large dust particles
• Anti-Fog coating to help reduce lens fogging
Protective eyewear is a mainstay of site safety and personal protection equipment. In environments where dust and particle ingress are a concern, or for work processes that create a high-speed particle risk, safety goggles or safety glasses are essential. To offer proper protection and conform to relevant health and safety standards, it is vital that you thoroughly research the type of safety eyewear that is suitable for your task. These 3m Safety goggles are often used in;
• General assembly
• Maintenance and repair
Are these Safety Glasses suitable to be over spectacles?
Yes, these goggles have been designed to fit with prescription glasses, meaning you can work safely with a clear field of vision.
What are the potential eye hazards at work?
• Airborne particles or small pieces of metal, glass or wood.
• Sparks from tools and power equipment.
• Flying objects.
• Radiation or UV light.
• Chemicals and corrosive substances.
Why Choose 3M?
3M are a trusted and recognized brand when it comes to personal protection equipment and accessories. With a wide range of products to suit nearly any application, they are a brand of choice for both professional tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts alike.