RS Pro Quick Set Epoxy Adhesive
RS Pro range of quick setting epoxy has been formulated to ensure a reliable and solid adhesive bond. This epoxy is a 2 part epoxy and due to it being a dual tubes, this will create a perfect mixture every time. This particular epoxy is rated to bond strongly to aluminium and steel.
Once you have mixed the two-part epoxy together, it will set in 3-4 minutes, giving you plenty of time to accurately get it in position. The rapid cure time is 2 hours at 20°C. Once set the material offers excellent chemical resistance and does not remain tacky.
Features and benefits –
• Rapid cure time allows for fast work to be completed easily.
• Suitable for aluminium and steel.
• Great weather resistance.
• Heat resistance of continuous 60°C
• Quick setting of just 3-4 minutes.
• Rapid cure time of 2 hours until max strength.
• Low shrinkage rate
• Bond strength of 15 MPa.
• Flame retardant to help improve health and safety.
Our premium range of epoxy has many uses and applications. You can use them at home for any projects or use them in work to repair machinery. You can also use this epoxy to bond things such as heat sinks, solar panels, PCB level plating and housing for RF modules.