3M™ Peltor™ X4 Ear Defenders
The 3M™ Peltor™ X4 ear defenders offer the perfect blend of Peltor™ standards through an attractive, straightforward design. The Peltor™ X4 ear defenders combine comfort and wearability with functionality for improved efficiency within your workplace operations. The soft wide cushions are made from an innovative foam that has great energy absorption and helps to reduce pressure around the ears and improve comfort.
These high-performance ear defenders have an SNR (single number rating) of 33 decibels (dB) offering exceptional value in maintaining safety in extreme noise environments. These figures are achieved when correctly selected and worn to help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise. At the same time, the X4 earmuffs are particularly robust and resistant to moisture. The generous space in the capsule interior ensures minimization of heat and moisture development.
The X4 earmuffs are ruggedly built to cope with everyday wear and tear in harsh environments. A headband with green black capsules with a slim double-hanger design guarantees a secure fit and an exceptionally high level of comfort. The Peltor™ X4 Headband Ear Muff has a narrow capsule construction and electrically insulated headband wires.
Features and Benefits
• High performance hearing protector for protection against high noise levels, whilst maintaining a sleek, low profile, aesthetically pleasing design
• Innovative sealing ring provide excellent acoustic protection particularly against sounds dominated by low frequencies
• Slim and lightweight compared to other high attenuating earmuffs
• Electrically insulated wire headband
• Twin headband design helps reduce heat buildup with good fit and balance
• Power stations • Mining operations
• Engine rooms
• Cement manufacture
• Industrial operations
Why are ear defenders necessary?
Hearing protection is designed to protect the user from extreme noise levels. The padding of the cushion is made from a type of acoustic foam that absorbs the waves to stop them from reaching the eardrum. Some everyday tasks can damage your hearing and can have a catastrophic effect. So it's important to protect yourself of task/activities such as mowing the lawn.