Hard Hat Ventilated Safety Helmets + Retractable Visor White ABS PPE Hats EN 397
PRO Hard Hat with Retractable Visor
Introducing the PRO safety hat with an adjustable visor. This high-quality safety helmet is a versatile piece of personal protective equipment that can be used across a range of applications where there is a risk of obtaining injuries in applications and environments where there are likely to be falling objects, hard impact with stationary objects or electrocution. This ABS shell hat is an essential piece of uniform for anyone who often works in environments like this and is at risk of injury.
Features and Benefits:
• This lightweight and high-quality PRO hard hat offers protection from head injuries that could be caused by falling objects and has been specially designed to withstand conditions in harsh environments
• The high-profile ABS shell acts as a shock absorber and comes with a soft padded crown, giving optimum safety and protection for the wearer
• For increased comfort, the safety helmet has been designed with a lateral deformation so that the wearer’s head can fit securely without compromising the overall ergonomics and safety
• The hard hat features an adjustable visor that transforms in a short peak from a standard peak which allows for increased flexibility for upward vision and better peripheral visibility
• The hat also has ventilation slots that allows for circulation when being worn for long periods of time and allowing for coolness when working in hot conditions
• The rounded design allows for less chance of the hat getting caught on obstacles and lets the wearer easily adjust the hat even when gloves are being worn
• Meets standards EN 397 (-30°C +50°C) (LD)
Hard hats or safety helmets are a form of head protection generally made from a hard plastic and are used in a variety of applications where there is a risk of injury from falling objects, hard impact with stationary objects or electric shocks. They are most often used on building sites and construction sites and are an essential part of PPE uniform for the wearer when working or visiting sites that involve these risks of injuries. Different coloured helmets also have different meanings dependant on what application they are used for, so it is important to ensure the right hat meeting the correct standards for the application it is going to be used for, is selected.
Most common applications and environments that safety helmets are used in are:
• Building and construction
• Labourers involved in earth moving activities
• Supervisors and architects inspecting work
• Visitors to any site where the risk of injury is present
Is the hard hat adjustable?
No, the hard hat is not adjustable to size and should be purchased with the correct head size measurement. The helmet does, however, feature an adjustable chinstrap for a more secure and comfortable fit.
Do hard hats have replacement dates?
Safety helmets / hard hats and bump caps should be replaced every 5 years. If the hard hat or safety helmet is in regular use, it may need to be replaced every 2 years. Any excessive wear and tear while in use will drastically reduce helmet or hard hat’s performance and poses a risk to the safety of the wearer, so if the item is badly damaged or scratched, it should be discarded immediately and replaced with one that is fit for purpose.
Is the hard hat reflective?
No, the hard hat is not reflective, so it should be ensured that adequate hi-vis uniform is worn if it is a legal requirement
Does this hard hat have built-in earmuffs / ear protection?
No, this safety helmet does not have built-in earmuffs or ear protection
We Also Recommend
JSP EVO2 Black HDPE Hard Hat Safety Helmet PPE Hats EN 397 AJF030-001-100 UK
JSP EVO2 Hard Hat Safety Helmet Electrical PPE Hats EN 397 White AJF030-000-100
Black Safety Helmet Hard Hat PPE Head Protection Hats EN397 Headwear Protection