Clear Safety Goggles Glasses PPE Eye Protection EN166 Indirect Vented Goggles UK
Pro Indirect Vented Goggles
Pro Indirect Vented Goggles designed for working in tough environments. The goggles are Polycarbonate providing a flexible PVC frame which gives you an ultra – light and comfortable wear.
The goggles are indirectly ventilated which provide protection from splash by a covered vent that allows for air movement but prevents liquid from going directly in the goggle.
Features and Benefits
• Made from Polycarbonate lighter in weight and thinner than standard plastic lenses, and shatterproof
• Indirect ventilation - ideal for acid and chemical handling, hot sparks degreasing and plating activities
• Comply to En166 1b
• Flexible soft frame for comfortable fitting
• Lens protected from extreme impacts (268mph)
• Suitable for tough working environments - ideal for acid and chemical handling, hot sparks, degreasing and plating activities
• Back elastic for ease of movement
The CE marking certifies that a product has met EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements.
All safety frames must pass the European EN166 standard
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Safety Glasses Spectacles Goggles A700 PPE Eye Protection EN166 UK
JSP EVO2 Black HDPE Hard Hat Safety Helmet PPE Hats EN 397 AJF030-001-100 UK
Honeywell A800 Safety Glasses Spectacles Clear Eye Protection PPE Lightweight