Disposable Face Mask FFP1 Valved Dust Mist Fume Respirator Box of 20 PPE Safety
FFP1 Valved Dust Mist Fume Respirator
FFP1 Valved Dust Mist Fume Respirator. This cup-shaped disposable respirator has been designed with a valve that offers lighter breathing resistance, whilst still giving the wearer superior respiratory protection against high concentrations dust, fumes and water-based mist. It features an adjustable nose clip for better comfort and flexibility for all wearers and an O-ring face joint with wide elasticated headbands for a better and more comfortable fit. As well as superior comfort, the respirator also reduces temperatures and build-up of uncomfortable mist, making it easier to wear and use for longer periods of time. Respiratory masks are a key piece of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working in environments with fine dust particles and toxic mists that could cause respiratory damage.
Features and Benefits:
• This respiratory mask has been designed with an exhalation valve that offers lighter breathing resistance, allowing for easier and more comfortable breathing
• The double shell construction aids better respiratory protection with extra layers for the dust and fumes to pass through
• The disposable face mask has an O-ring face joint that allows for better sealing for improved respiratory protection and a more comfortable fit
• The adjustable nose clip and wide elasticated headbands allow greater flexibility and extended comfort for the wearer
• One size fits all, snug fit for superior comfort and lightweight, even when being worn for extended periods of time
• The respirator also reduces mist and temperature build-up for longer-lasting use
What does this respirator protect against?
• Water-based mist
• Low concentration protection
• Concentration of contaminants up to 4 times WEL
How long does a disposable respirator last?
These respirators generally will last about 8 hours or when it becomes too difficult to breathe and are disposable when they no longer offer full protection
What is the difference between FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection?
As part of the EN149:2001 standard it has designated into three ratings. FFP3 offers the highest protection compared to FFP2 and FFP1.
how long does a does a disposable respirator last?
These Respirators generally will last about 8 hours or when it becomes too difficult to breath.
As part of the EN 149:2001 standard it has designated into three ratings. FFP3 offers the highest protection compared to FFP2 and FFP1.
This Protects against low levels of dust, as well as solid and liquid aerosols. They filter at least 80% of the particles, with a maximum leakage amount of 25%. Used within the construction or food processing industry.
This Protects against moderate levels of dust, as well as solid and liquid aerosols. They provide higher protection than the FFP1. They filter at least 94% of the particles, with a maximum leakage amount of 11%. Used within the metal, medical and mining also the construction industry for plastering and sanding tasks.
This Protects against high levels of dust, as well as solid and liquid aerosols. They provide higher protection than the FFP1.
They filter at least 99% of the particles, with a maximum leakage amount of 5%. Used within the medical and chemistry industry.
We Also Recommend
3M™ Disposable Face Mask FFP2 Particulate Respirator 9322+GEN3 Aura™ Box of 10
3M™ Disposable Face Mask Particulate Respirator Aura™ Valved Box of 5 Masks UK
3M™ Disposable Respirator FFP2 9300 Aura™ Particulate Respirator Masks Box of 5
3M™ Aura™ Disposable Face Mask FFP3 Respirator Masks 8833 Soft Seal Box of 10 UK