Disposable Face Mask FFP2 Valved Fold Flat Valved Respirator Box of 20 PPE UK
FFP2 Fold Flat Valved Respirator
FFP2 Fold Flat Valved Respirator. This disposable respirator has been designed with a valve that offers lighter breathing resistance, whilst still giving the wearer superior respiratory protection against fine, toxic dust, fumes and water-based mist. It features an adjustable nose clip for better comfort and flexibility for all wearers and is foldable for convenient and compact storage in pockets when not being worn. As well as superior comfort, the respirator also reduces temperatures and build-up of uncomfortable mist, making it easier to wear and use for longer periods of time. Respiratory masks are a key piece of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working in environments with fine dust particles and toxic mists that could cause respiratory damage.
Features and Benefits:
• This respiratory mask has been designed with an exhalation valve that offers lighter breathing resistance, allowing for easier and more comfortable breathing
• The disposable face mask folds flat vertically, making it compact and convenient to store in pockets or jumpsuits when not in use
• The adjustable nose clip and sweat absorbing nose foam allows greater flexibility and extended comfort for the wearer, while the twin headband makes sure it sits securely to form a protective seal
• One size fits all, snug fit for superior comfort and lightweight, even when being worn for extended periods of time
• The respirator also reduces mist and temperature build-up for longer-lasting use
What does this respirator protect against?
• Moderate levels fine dust
• Oil-based mist
• Water-based mist
• Cement mist
• Wood mist
• Plastering mist
• Sanding mist
how long does a does a disposable respirator last?
These Respirators generally will last about 8 hours or when it becomes too difficult to breath.
As part of the EN 149:2001 standard it has designated into three ratings. FFP3 offers the highest protection compared to FFP2 and FFP1.
This Protects against low levels of dust, as well as solid and liquid aerosols. They filter at least 80% of the particles, with a maximum leakage amount of 25%. Used within the construction or food processing industry.
This Protects against moderate levels of dust, as well as solid and liquid aerosols. They provide higher protection than the FFP1. They filter at least 94% of the particles, with a maximum leakage amount of 11%. Used within the metal, medical and mining also the construction industry for plastering and sanding tasks.
This Protects against high levels of dust, as well as solid and liquid aerosols. They provide higher protection than the FFP1.
They filter at least 99% of the particles, with a maximum leakage amount of 5%. Used within the medical and chemistry industry.
We Also Recommend
3M™ Disposable Face Mask FFP2 Particulate Respirator 9322+GEN3 Aura™ Box of 10
3M™ Disposable Face Mask Particulate Respirator Aura™ Valved Box of 5 Masks UK
3M™ Disposable Respirator FFP2 9300 Aura™ Particulate Respirator Masks Box of 5
3M™ Aura™ Disposable Face Mask FFP3 Respirator Masks 8833 Soft Seal Box of 10 UK