Dremel 3000 Kit + 15 Accessories
Engraving tools are designed to perform delicate cutting tasks to produce an image on different types of materials. Engravers lets you personalise your own valuables as well as decorating objects for a unique design of your choice. These tools can be used for ceramics, crafts and jewellery making.
The Dremel Engraver 3000 is the perfect all-round ergonomically designed multi-tool. It features the new innovative EZ Twist Nose cap with an integrated wrench therefore removing the need for a separate wrench as the nose cap can be used to tighten accessories. The tool incorporates a more efficient fan design and side vents, making it ideal for longer periods of use. The tool also features a symmetrical design including a trumpet-shaped nose cap to facilitate a pencil-grip tool hold.
The ability to use all existing Dremel rotary tool accessories and most attachments let the 3000 complete a wide range of applications including cutting, grinding, sanding, carving and polishing a variety of materials.
Features & Benefits
• EZ Twist™ nose cap with wrench for fast accessory changes
• Variable speed from 10,000 to 33,000 RPM
• 130W motor for optimal performance
• Collet Lock for assisting accessory changes
• Integrated hang hook for hanging the tool on the Tool holder or near the project
• Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories and most attachments
• Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
• Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
• Soft grip for reducing vibration and better handling
• Rated power input: 130 W
• Voltage: 230 V
• Weight: 0.55 kg
• Length: 19 cm
• Width: 5 cm
• Depth: 4.5 cm
• No load speed: 10,000 - 33,000 1/min
• Battery technology: n.a.
• Speed setting: Fully Variable
• Accessory quick-change system: EZ Twist
• Sound pressure: 77.4 dB(A)
• Sound power: 88.4 dB(A)
• Vibration: 2.5 ± 5.4 m/s²
This convenient multi-tool is designed with portability and preparedness in mind. Wherever you travel, it is not always practical to carry a tool kit- in fact, you might not even realize you need a tool kit until its too late. Carrying a multi-tool such as this means you can always be prepared in the face of some of the most common tool requirements. Multi-Tools are ideal when you require lightweight and easy-to-use power tools for all-round precision applications. Multi-Tools are typically used by:
What do I get in the set?
The set contains:
• Dremel 3000 Multi Tool
• 15 high-quality Dremel accessories
• Instruction manual
• Soft bag
What accessories are included?
• 1 x Mandrel (402)
• 1 x Mandrel (401)
• 1 x 13mm Grit 60 Sanding Band & Mandrel (407)
• 1 x 13mm Grit 60 Sanding Band - 6 Pieces (408)
• 2 x 13mm Grit 120 Sanding Band - 6 Pieces (432)
• 1 x Aluminium Oxide Grinding Stone 9.5mm (932)
• 2 x 13mm Polishing Wheel - 6 Pieces (414)
• 1 x 19mm Bristle Brush (403)
• 4 x 32mm Cut-Off Wheel - 5 Pieces (540)
• 1 x Drill Bit (150)
Is the motor brushless?
No, motors used in Dremel 3000 Multi-Tools are brushed.