Dremel Engraver 290 Kit
Engraving tools are designed to perform delicate cutting tasks to produce an image on different types of materials. Engravers lets you personalise your own valuables as well as decorating objects for a unique design of your choice. These hand held tools can be used for ceramics, crafts and jewellery making.
The Dremel engraver 290 kit is ideal for those professionals and hobbyists looking to carry out engraving or decorating tasks. The engraver comes with a soft-grip body for comfort handling and features variable stroke control for those fine lines and deep grooves. The kit includes a replaceable carbide engraving point.
Features and Benefits:
• Stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves
• Replaceable carbide point lets you engrave on most surfaces
• Optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces
• Letter/number template helps etch words and numbers
• Soft grip adds extra comfort and control
• Light and compact design provides comfortable use for precision engraving performance
• Two-year warranty
The Dremel 290 engraver is ideal to use on materials like metal, plastic, glass, wood, leather, ceramics. This engraver can be used by professionals and hobbyist.
• Dremel Engraver
• Changeable carbide tip
• Alphanumeric template
• Operating instructions
• Type C - Europlug
What size is the tip?
The diameter of the tip for the Dremel Engravers 290 is 3.2 mm.