Heat Curable Surface Mount Adhesive, Heat Cured SMT Adhesives 10ml Syringe, PCB
Heat Curable Surface Mount Adhesive, Heat Cured SMT Adhesives 10ml Syringe, PCB Solvent Resistant,
This range of heat cured SMT Adhesive is a one part thixotropic paste adhesive that will provide a great bond for the protection of electronic components by either dipping or “glob topping. It packs a punch in great “green strength” or stickiness to ensure that the components do not move during handling. With the adhesive being supplied in a syringe, it makes for effortless mounting.
Features and benefits –
• High “green strength” (stickiness) for easy mounting.
• Resistant to PCB cleaning solvents to ensure components stay in place.
• Excellent electrical characteristics
• Long term stability after cure cycle
• Flexible in a cured state to ensure components are not stressed.
• Medium strength to allow for easy components removal for reworking.
• Thixotropic properties give a high dot profile.
• Working temperature after curing of -40°C to +130°C
• Non toxic
• 1% water absorption rate after 3 hours in boiling water so rest assure all moisture sensitive devices will be safe.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Will this adhesive keep moisture away from my sensitive components?
Yes. This product is designed to be “glob topped” onto your PCB to protect your valuable components.
How fast will it cure?
This depends on the temperature you cure it at. The higher the temperature the faster it cures. We recommend the highest temperature you cure at is 120°C. At 120°C it will cure in 20 minutes.
We Also Recommend
Epoxy Resin Potting Compound Black, Circuit Boards, PCB's Pot Resin, Flame Retar
Teroson Terostat 9220 80ml Super Glue 104.00E Power Adhesive BLACK Bodywork Glue
Alpha Thixofix Contact Adhesive 250 ml Can Beige Adhesives Bonding Gel THIXOFIX-
3M Scotch-Weld Super 77 Spray Adhesive Glue, Carpet Tile Adhesives Glues 700011