RS PRO Electricians Scissors
Our RS PRO-heavy-duty, chrome steel electricians scissors with a notch are ideal for electricians out in the field whilst working. These scissors have been specifically designed to cut Kevlar and other tough aramid fibres that are practically impossible to cut with conventional scissors and shears. These purpose-designed scissors incorporate a serrated cutting edge. The blades are also thick to resist bending, preventing the aramid fibres from getting between the blades.
Features & Benefits
• Constructed from chrome steel with the serrated blades being hardened to allow them to trim Kevlar strength members
• The pivots allowing it to be adjustable - dependable on application
• Bevelled and precision ground for long-lasting sharpness and cutting performance
• The handles have been ergonomically designed to promote ease of use and comfort when being handled - this design also contributed to the balance, control and reduction of strain and fatigue
• The scissors have been vacuum treated to HRC 60-62 (only on the scissor blades)
• 5.5 in overall length
• Heavy-duty electricians
• The majority colour of these electrician's scissors is red
• Micro-serration cutting length 42 mm (1-5/8") and thickness of blade 3.2mm
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; they’re only given the RS PRO seal of approval if we’re confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.